Monday, April 14, 2008

Top 5 Mario Sports Spin Offs We Would Like to See

Mario Paintball Boxart Sports
Mario has been in so many spin-off titles, it would be hard to name them all. He, and the Nintendo gang seem to love hitting the field, or the court. They have played tennis, golf, baseball, and more, but there are some sports we would like to see.

5. Mario Hockey
Okay, it might be me being Canadian that makes me want Mario, and his pals to strap on some skates, and hit the ice, but you have to admit it would be fun. What would even be better is Mario , and Wario getting into a little brawl mid game.

4.Mario Bowling
It was fun in Wii Sports, so lets give Mario, and the rest of Mushroom Kingdom's residents a chance in the action. While bowling isn't a very exciting sport, neither is golf, and Nintendo made fun out of that.

3. Mario Skydiving
I have never tried skydiving, and I think I love my life to much to try, but I would mind Mario giving it a try, it would be fun and exciting, and an all around blast.

2. Mario Paintball
A Mario shooter would be amazing, but I doubt you see Mario sporting a semi-automatic riffle anytime soon. So why not Paintball, lets face it would be fun, and when you add WiFi to the mix, going head to head in a 16 player battle field would be great as you splatter paint all around Mushroom Kingdom.

1. Mario Boxing
I don't know about anyone else, but Boxing is my favorite game in Wii Sports, and it would make a wonderful Mario sports game. Just imagine, Wii Sports boxing combined with the classic NES title "Mike Tyson's Punch Out", while mixing in all your favorite Mario characters, it would be a blast if nothing else. Like in Punch Out Characters will have their own unique moves, it would be great.

What Mario Sports games would you like to see, leave a comment with your ideas.

* Mario Paintball box art credit to Veronica at VGBoxArt.com

No comments: